Friday, June 26, 2015

Last day of...

Yesterday was the last day of a torturous phase of life...school! Not just any school by the way. I just finished elementary school meaning I am officialy part of the seventh grade, middle school.
My happy face because i'm going to the Middle School.
I passed with straight A's. I was dancing and singing to "High School Musical"all the way home. I bet I would have failed in the arts if they would have seen me singing and dancing. I just can't describe the feeling because since the first day of school I knew I was going to pass, but when it happened it felt so much better. I felt I could do anything and no I'm not trying to sound cliche. Anyway you know how at the beginning I said school was torturous. Well that all ends o n the last day of school because today I am already happy to be planning everything for next year. Well that's it and also I am very sorry for not writing in like 1,000,000,000 years. I promise I'll write more. ;-)
 
              




No comments:

Post a Comment